Tuesday 6 December 2016

What to remember when you fall short and you are being persecuted for it

My mind on d confidence it gives me 2 know that at this very moment my great high priest, one who knows my weaknesses n enters into my feelings, one who has passed thru all phases of human life, is now appearing in d presence of God for me, able to keep in temptation, comfort in sorrow, succour in weakness....
Its exactly what the writer of Hebrews meant when he said our high priest has taken his seat at d right hand of d father.
As he ascends, i can almost hear him say to me...

"Now I go up there for your sake, I know how u feel, what u have done and will do still, I see ur flaws, I know ur strength, I died so that your shortcomings won't limit you and I took d keys to hell and the victory of eternal life that I reserved for you, I bruised n defeated ur accuser(s).. You are now free...and I will remain seated there, watching to see who will dare bring a charge against u after my sacrifice. I remain seated by d father, I'm going nowhere, I won't even sleep. My only assignment is to keep watch over u. To guard ur spirit and soul. This is my sole ministry....a ministry that will continue as long as ur needs remain.... I AM HERE, DAUGHTER, STICKING UP FOR YOU..."

So when my soul n spirit is abased, I reach out knowing I abound in the gift of His grace....#giftofGrace# #myCovering# #spiritualMaturity# ....inspired by J. Oswald Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment