Thursday 8 December 2016

Moving From Obedience to Significance... Finding my place

Lord help my frailties.
™For those times I have been moved to measure my spiritual growth by the responses/reactions/'non-responses'/'non-reactions'...of those people I perceive are ahead of me.
™For those times i have unconsciously sought for  misplaced validation from pastors, mentors n leaders...
™For those times I have taken others at face value and judged them in their flesh (who am I? It is God who justifies...oh how innumerable are his mercies towards me...how limitless)
™For those times I have allowed myself to be limited by peoples words, actions, glances, inactions or countenances towards me

Help me remember lord that where I am is a privilege. Remind me that although I lead some, I am not the chief Judge of the earth. Help me not to limit others by my shortsightedness

Help our leaders remember that not all their flock will look and act exactly like them. Help them remember that each persons design is unique and give them the wisdom to deal fairly.
Help our leaders not to beat square pegs into round holes because they have no patience to dig square holes for square pegs

Above all father, lead me to the place where u have made provision for my growth, where my guts or my person will not irk my leaders, where there is room enough for my uniqueness, where my 'Aaron' is

And on this walk with you, protect my worth. May I not walk into the fold of 'mockers of destiny'. Nudge me as soon as its time to make an exit. Lead me to that moment where I make an 'entrance'.

May I not be too early or too late or in the wrong company

This is prayer inspiration for someone...
Regardless of where u are right now, you are VALUE going somewhere to happen. If where you are now is limiting you, if you perceive a resistance of any sort, be grateful first than God permitted them to act in a way that their folly is obvious to you. That is God telling u its time to move!!!

Sometimes God will deliberately separate us from some people or some place because he desires to preserve what we carry!!!

Don't ever doubt your worth because some didn't receive you...don't ever second guess what your maker has deposited in you because some deliberately ignored your person (this just goes to show they haven't enough room for you). This doesn't make their own ministry a lie, it just shows that theirs is different from yours.....and you will find your own place soon!!!

#otherMinistriesnMine# #isthismyplaceLord# #haveYouorderedmyRaven2findmehere#

No comments:

Post a Comment